"Production Payroll, Made Simple. Tackle onboarding, timecards, payroll, and insurance with Wrapbook, a powerful and easy-to-use platform for production management."
What makes Wrapbook different?
Unlike traditional payroll solutions, Wrapbook puts your entire production under one roof. You can onboard workers with digital startwork, pay your entire crew with a click, and track all your costs—from purchase orders to petty cash—all in a single cohesive system.
Because we’re a digital-first platform, Wrapbook eliminates paperwork and cuts through the hassles of traditional payroll. You can see real-time hours-to-gross calculations, generate detailed, customizable reports, and pay your crew anytime you want with the click of a button—no more waiting on a paymaster. And—of course—we have built-in support for AICP contracts.
But Wrapbook is more than just software. We’re a full-service, employee-of-record payroll company with a team of production-industry experts here to help you every step of the way. We support your project from pre-pro to wrap, connect you to lucrative state tax incentives, and help you ensure you’re paying your whole team compliantly—both with the IRS and with major industry unions.
How does it work?
Wrapbook simplifies the traditional processes associated with production payroll. Our intuitive platform takes the headaches out of payroll and production accounting for you and your crew.
- Crew profiles that follow workers from job to job, eliminating the need to fill out the same paperwork over and over
- Smart, digital timecards with automatic, real-time hours-to-gross calculations
- Payroll you can run anytime you want with just a click—no more waiting on a paymaster
- Seamless tracking for all your job costs—payroll, purchase orders, and even petty cash
- Everything accountants need—budget, timecards, AP invoices, cost reports, trial balance, and general ledger—all in one easy-to-use dashboard.
Who’s behind Wrapbook?
Wrapbook is backed by top-tier investors, including Jeffrey Katzenberg’s WndrCo, Andreessen Horowitz, and A* Capital. Our growing team of 250+ includes entertainment and technology experts from SAG-AFTRA, DGA, IATSE, Teamsters, Amazon, Microsoft, Facebook, and more.
Click Here to view all upcoming Wrapbook events.